Transparent Energy develops cutting edge energy procurement strategies and strategic risk management plans for large commercial and industrial clients in all deregulated territories. Our proprietary technology develops extensive energy analytics and provides a seamless reverse auction platform that delivers transparent solutions for continuous purchasing of electricity & natural gas contracts with third party energy suppliers. We have a culture of driven, entrepreneurial and goal-oriented professionals, and are currently heavily investing in scaling our proven sales processes and are quickly growing to be the leading energy consulting firm in the United States.
- Collaborate with Director of Strategy and Operations to adopt best practices and new technologies
- Work cross-departmentally to develop multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns to target prospects and engage existing customers (email, advertising, social media, events, etc.)
- Analyze the effectiveness of different customer acquisition campaigns using a variety of sources (customer segmentation, ROI analysis, etc.)
- Ownership of the development / execution of social media strategy: liaising with senior leadership and outside partners to produce content (articles, blog posts, case studies, newsletters), ensuring proper channel dissemination, and actively tracking analytics to provide accurate progress reports to leadership
- Establish and maintain conversion funnels for incoming leads through online digital advertising tactics, website management and social media upkeep.
- Help develop and track campaign-specific and product-specific KPIs
- Perform customer and market research to support decision-making pertaining each company product line
- Provide support to the marketing, sales and operations departments as needed with various ad hoc projects: analysis, generation of graphics, website updates, developing presentations, and duties as assigned
- Develop client-tailored presentations to assist sales staff in presenting market specific data
- Become an expert in ZoomInfo, our CRM, and any future outreach software
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Passion for marketing, social media and its best practices
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you will take full ownership of various projects!
- Be a team player! You will work cross-departmentally most of the time
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and/or other graphic design software
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of best practices pertaining LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus
- SEO, web analytics, and business research tools acumen