Transparent Energy is one of the fastest growing energy brokerage and consulting firms in the U.S. Combining advanced online auction technology, process expertise, and a deep working knowledge of deregulated energy markets, we have established a roster of thousands of commercial, industrial, and government clients, for whom we have saved millions of dollars. Want to play for a winner? We are always on the lookout for talented individuals who are eager to learn, work hard, and who measure success by the success of their customers.
Our team is knowledgeable, experienced, and passionate about helping energy buyers – our customers – get the most from the market. We share a value system that emphasizes team dynamics and shared goals for expansion and opportunity.
At Transparent Energy we’re looking for qualified, highly self-motivated individuals to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned broker looking for new opportunities, an energy or technology enthusiast looking to grow and advance your career, or new to the energy business and looking to learn in a structured, fast-paced environment, you should be talking to us.
Interested? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s get the conversation started.
- Collaborate with Director of Strategy and Operations to adopt best practices and new technologies
- Work cross-departmentally to develop multi-channel marketing strategies and campaigns to target prospects and engage existing customers (email, advertising, social media, events, etc.)
- Analyze the effectiveness of different customer acquisition campaigns using a variety of sources (customer segmentation, ROI analysis, etc.)
- Ownership of the development / execution of social media strategy: liaising with senior leadership and outside partners to produce content (articles, blog posts, case studies, newsletters), ensuring proper channel dissemination, and actively tracking analytics to provide accurate progress reports to leadership
- Establish and maintain conversion funnels for incoming leads through online digital advertising tactics, website management and social media upkeep.
- Help develop and track campaign-specific and product-specific KPIs
- Perform customer and market research to support decision-making pertaining each company product line
- Provide support to the marketing, sales and operations departments as needed with various ad hoc projects: analysis, generation of graphics, website updates, developing presentations, and duties as assigned
- Develop client-tailored presentations to assist sales staff in presenting market specific data
- Become an expert in ZoomInfo, our CRM, and any future outreach software
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications or related field
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Passion for marketing, social media and its best practices
- Entrepreneurial mindset – you will take full ownership of various projects!
- Be a team player! You will work cross-departmentally most of the time
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and/or other graphic design software
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office
- Advanced knowledge of best practices pertaining LinkedIn, and other social media platforms
- Familiarity with WordPress is a plus
- SEO, web analytics, and business research tools acumen